At InnerStrength of Bayside Physiotherapy Clinic we believe that prevention is just as important as cure and we encourage our patients to take on an active approach to their recovery.
Our Physiotherapists strive to keep up to date with current research and incorporate this evidence based practice into their Physiotherapy treatment.
- Orthopaedic musculoskeletal conditions
- Sports physiotherapy
- Pre & post natal related musculoskeletal conditions
- Spine, neck and back pain
- Sprains, strains and other soft tissue injuries
- Jaw pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Heel pain
- Achilles pain
- Post-surgical rehabilitation (hip, knee, shoulder etc)
- Cancer rehabilitation (The PINC and STEEL Programs)
- Dry needling (Integrated Dry Needling and Trigger Point Needling)
- Clinical Pilates
- Worksite Assessments
Watch our video where our Principal Physiotherapist Luci Minogue teaches you how to do some basic upper back stretches to help ease upper back tension!
Please phone (03) 8555 4099 if you have any queries or you would like to make a physiotherapy appointment. You can also BOOK ONLINE.