1) Clinical Pilates is a safe form of exercise and is easily modifiable. Your Physio can vary each exercise, to still allow you a good workout, despite sore wrists, stretched tummy muscles or other common aches and pains.
2) Clinical Pilates assists the recovery of your body by strengthening your abdominals, back and pelvic floor and assisting in maternal weight loss.
3) Clinical Pilates helps to prevent incontinence and prolapse.
4) Clinical Pilates is a convenient way to exercise – we have Mums and Bubs classes, suitable from 6 weeks post child birth as well as morning, evening and weekend Clinical Pilates classes for you to join.
5) Clinical Pilates is low impact, but still provides an opportunity to strengthen your muscles, this will raise your metabolic rate and allow your body to burn more energy.
Call us on 8555 4099 or BOOK ONLINE now!