We remain open during the latest August Stage 4 restrictions. Our face to face consultations can only occur if stopping or delaying treatment could result in a deterioration of your functional independence. If it is not urgent, we can consult via Online Video Consultation (telehealth) for both Physiotherapy and Physio-led Exercise.
From September 28th 2020 we will be able to deliver face to face consultations which would prevent a significant deterioration in function which would result in an escalation of care needs (such as significant increase in pain or increased recovery time).
All Group Physiotherapy sessions are cancelled and have been replaced with 30 minute individual sessions at a discounted Covid-19 rate. We hope that classes will resume sometime in November. We are running free online exercise classes through our social media accounts. Follow us now on Facebook or Instagram to work out from home with our experienced physiotherapists.
We will continue to practice safe practices such as:
- Providing hand sanitiser at our entrance and in each treatment room.
- Changing bed linen between patients.
- Disinfecting surfaces after each use.
- Providing gloves for clients to wear during physio-led exercise sessions.
- We ask all physio and exercise clients to bring their own clean bath towel to lie on.
- We require all patients to wear a face mask within the clinic.
- Our Physio staff will wear gloves, a face mask and goggles during in-rooms consultations.
Please do not attend InnerStrength of Bayside if you are feeling unwell.
We wish you and your family all the best during this difficult time.