This is a fantastic opportunity for a Physiotherapist with a special interest in Sports and Clinical Pilates who is motivated to develop and manage sporting opportunities for our clinic. We are looking for someone either part time with up to 30 hours a week or full time.
Our modern and dynamic Physiotherapy practice in Cheltenham is a popular Clinical Pilates Studio and is one of Australia’s leading providers of The Pinc Program which focuses on rehabilitating those with cancer and improving survival rates. We have close relationships within the Cheltenham community being a sponsor of Mentone Hockey Club and Cheltenham Bowls Club. The desire to build on our current sporting case load and to further your skills in Clinical Pilates would be advantageous.
This permanent position offers stability, security and long term career opportunities. Based in a great Bayside location with motivated and passionate staff, you will be part of a positive team culture.
High standards of patient care are embraced and promoted. There will be a high level of mentorship and training provided, but a driven and passionate attitude to your work will enable you to really succeed.
We actively support professional development and reinforce and share skills at regular in-services. There is significant potential to develop individual areas of interest within the practice.
The following will be advantageous:
- Masters of Sports Physiotherapy.
- Experience in developing and maintaining relationships with sporting teams.
- Clinical Pilates experience or an interest to develop your Clinical Pilates skills.
- The ability to work independently is essential
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate a caring, confident and professional manner
- Clinical reasoning capacity
- An evidence based approach to assessment and treatment
- An interest in teaching and sharing your knowledge with a team.
To be considered for this position you will be an Australian Resident or Citizen, have sound clinical skills and full AHPRA registration. We are open to considering passionate graduates, but remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
Please contact Luci via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 8555 4099 to apply.