Are you looking to work in the Bayside area and enjoy all it has to offer? We are looking for either a full or part time dynamic team-player to work in our Physiotherapy and Clinical Pilates practice. If you are looking to progress your career, join an innovative team and develop your skills, this is the role for you! The clinic has strong community links, values good relationships with local businesses, as well as close working relationships with local gyms, GP practices and sporting clubs.
Features of our clinic include:
- Growing and vibrant business.
- Busy timetable with a total of 32 classes including Clinical Pilates and Cardio Pilates offered by four other physiotherapists.
- Well-equipped exercise studio including Pilates equipment and an exercise bike.
- Generous sized treatment rooms.
- One of Australia’s leading providers of The PINC Program which focuses on rehabilitating those with cancer and improving survival rates.
Strong emphasis is on manual therapy and exercise rehabilitation. Clinical Pilates and Dry Needling qualifications are preferred though not essential. The desire to build on our current sporting case load and to further your skills in Clinical Pilates would be advantageous.
Flexible working, excellent remuneration and ongoing CPD activities are supported. We actively support professional development and reinforce and share skills at regular in-services. We also offer you the potential to be involved in the overall management and future direction of our clinic.
To be considered for this position you will be an Australian Resident or Citizen, have sound clinical skills and full AHPRA registration. We are open to considering passionate graduates, but remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
To apply phone 03 8555 4099 or email email@example.com.