At InnerStrength of Bayside Physiotherapy Clinic in Cheltenham, we believe that prevention is just as important as cure and we encourage our patients to take on an active approach to their recovery.
Our Physiotherapists strive to keep up to date with current research and incorporate this evidence based practice into their Physiotherapy treatment. We will work in consultation with your doctor, surgeon or other health care practitioner to provide the highest level of care and to achieve your health goals.
Our initial Physiotherapy consultations are 45 minutes, with our follow up appointments 30 minutes to ensure we have time to offer you the treatment you need. All consultations are claimable on private health insurance if you have Physiotherapy cover.
|APPOINTMENT TYPE||FEE||HICAPS CODE|
|Follow up appointment||$80||505|
- Orthopaedic musculoskeletal conditions
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Pre & post natal related musculoskeletal conditions
- Spine, neck and back pain
- Sprains, strains and other soft tissue injuries
- Cancer rehabilitation (The Pinc and Steel Programs)
- Jaw pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Heel pain
- Achilles pain
- Post-surgical rehabilitation (hip, knee, shoulder etc)
- Dance Physiotherapy and Pre Pointe Assessments
- Dry needling (Integrated Dry Needling and Trigger Point Needling)
- Joint mobilisation
- Clinical Pilates
- Home exercise prescription
- Worksite Assessments
Watch our video where our Physiotherapist Luci Minogue teaches you how to do some basic upper back stretches to help ease thoracic spine tension!
Read our blog via this link to keep up to date on any tips from our Physiotherapists on how to prevent injury, the latest research, clinic updates and a lot of other interesting topics. We welcome any requests on topics you would like our Physios to report on, so email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Innerstrength of Bayside Physiotherapy Clinic Cheltenham.