We are a family friendly Physiotherapy Practice with three receptionists and four Physiotherapists. We are looking for an intelligent, mature, reliable and multi-tasking person to manage non-clinical elements of the business. Must show initiative and have some understanding of book keeping, social media and email marketing. Good phone manner and customer service skills are vital.
We are looking for someone to work part-time 5 days a week, totalling approx. 25 hours.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Ideal if you have had some reception experience in health, or are returning to the workforce after having a family.
We are looking for a ‘can do’ communicator with an ability to work autonomously to
- Lead and coordinate the reception team
- Manage all staff rosters and time sheets
- Manage patient appointments
- Manage accounts
- Manage stock control
- Process pay roll
- Manage our social media and email marketing
- Maintain and continually update systems and protocols as required of a Physiotherapy practice.
- A firm understanding of the importance of first impressions, patient care, and exceptional people
skills are a must
- Knowledge and experience of administration and Book Keeping
- Computer skills including Word, Outlook, Excel
- Knowledge of social media including Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Advanced conflict resolution skills
- Experience with MYOB
- Experience with Cliniko Practice Management Software
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Physiotherapy reception experience
To apply: Email your CV to email@example.com or phone 8555 4099