At InnerStrength of Bayside we treat all musculoskeletal injuries and specialise in Physio-led Exercise, drawing on the Clinical Pilates method, cancer rehabilitation (Pinc and Steel), pre and post natal care, dry needling and exercise rehabilitation. Our friendly staff remains committed to providing clients and the wider community with industry-leading physiotherapy services. We believe in regular professional development and will help nurture your career so you can reach your full potential.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a junior or experienced Physiotherapist to join our team. Commencing in April 2021 and working on a part or full-time basis, the role will involve in rooms physiotherapy as well as supporting our busy schedule of Physio-led Exercise classes, including Group Physio (Clinical) and Mums & Bubs. This role will include working at least one evening and a Saturday morning.
- Running Group Physio-led Exercise classes
- Hands-on manual techniques, writing and implementing rehabilitation programs
- Clear and concise record keeping
- Managing and building your own caseload
- Build relationships to promote our services to the surrounding community, GP’s, schools and specialists
Skills & Experiences
- Fully Registered AHPRA Physiotherapist
- Clinical Pilates experience/training highly regarded
- Genuine interest in pre and post natal clients
- Dry needling training is desirable
- A passion to deliver exceptional results that achieve optional physical health, not just clinical recovery
Benefits & Culture
Great Working Environment – Enjoy working alongside a group of fun, like-minded individuals who share a passion for physiotherapy
Advance Your Career – Great opportunity to progress and develop within our industry-leading clinic
Regular Professional Development – Scheduled in-services, opportunities to meet with other staff members and free access to clinicaledge.co, an online learning platform.
Fantastic Earning Potential – Great salary package + super + leave & bonus earnings
Flexible Arrangements – We accommodate our team’s lifestyles by arranging optimal working hours
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com or call Luci on 8555 4099 or 0415 582 980.