We have an exciting opportunity for a junior or experienced Physiotherapist to join our team. Commencing immediately and working on a full or part time basis, the role will involve a minimum of 20 hours of in rooms physiotherapy as well as supporting our busy schedule of Physio-led Exercise classes, including Group Physio (Clinical Pilates) and Mums & Bubs.
At Inner Strength Bayside Physiotherapy we all have an interest in Physio-led Exercise, drawing on the Clinical Pilates method. Other services include pre and post natal care, cancer rehabilitation (Pinc and Steel), dry needling and exercise rehabilitation. Our friendly staff remains committed to providing clients and the wider community with industry-leading physiotherapy services. Our desire is to build a strong and happy team and we believe in the importance of a work/life balance, offering flexible hours and helping you achieve your career goals. We will work with you to develop your interests within the clinic.
Check out our Facebook and Instagram page @innerstrengthbayside.
Benefits & Culture:
Great Working Environment – Enjoy working alongside a group of fun, like-minded individuals who share a passion for physiotherapy and excellent patient care
Advance Your Career – Great opportunity to progress and develop within our industry-leading clinic
Regular Professional Development – We provide on-going clinical support. Our physios regularly meet for in-services and also have free access to online learning platform clinicaledge.co and a PD allowance.
Fantastic Earning Potential – Great salary package + super + leave & bonus earnings
Flexible Arrangements – We accommodate our team’s lifestyles by arranging optimal working hours
This role will include working at least one evening. If desired, this role could support someone who would prefer to start off part-time and build hours over time.
- Running Group Physio-led Exercise classes
- In rooms physiotherapy treatment, writing and implementing rehabilitation programs
- Clear and concise record keeping
- Managing and building your own caseload
- Build relationships to promote our services to the surrounding community, GP’s, schools and specialists
- Contributing to social medial channels (@innerstrengthbayside)
Skills & Experiences:
- Fully Registered AHPRA Physiotherapist
- Clinical Pilates experience/training highly regarded
- Genuine interest in musculoskeletal clients, including pre and post natal
- Dry needling training is desirable
- A passion to deliver exceptional results that achieve optimal physical health, not just clinical recovery
APPLY NOW TO JOIN OUR WONDERFUL TEAM!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.